These are great because you get your daily dose of ACV without the vinegar!
Here is what you need:
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (with mother)
- 1 1/2 cup lemonade (I chose lemonade to mix in to help with the taste, but you can use any juice most likely :))
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons gelatin
Here is what you do:
- Mix all liquids together in a skillet on low heat
- Pour in the gelatine powder and mix extremely well
- Let the mixture simmer and keep stirring until all gelatine is dissolved (a few minutes)
- Pour the mixture into a mold (I have this one from Michaels but you can use an ice cube try if you don’t want to get this)
- Leave in refrigerator overnight (the longer you leave them in, the more solid they become)
- Store in container in fridge
I take 2 gummies every morning because mine are super small, so if you use a large mold, you may only need one.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media.